PINOY ZONE COMMUNITY
Most of our features, services, images and Download links are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account.
Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide avalid email address so we can minimize spammers.
PINOY ZONE COMMUNITY
Most of our features, services, images and Download links are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account.
Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide avalid email address so we can minimize spammers.
PINOY ZONE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY ZONE COMMUNITY

Tambayan ng mga pinoy na walang magawa at gusto lang may makausap, magdownload, matuto, at makihalubilo sa kapwa pilipino.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

DALAGANG FILIPINA where are you na ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

jessicaontue

Pzone Junior Member

Pzone Junior Member

DALAGANG FILIPINA where are you na ?  100
Exp : 53

DALAGANG FILIPINA where are you na ?  Empty
PostSubject: DALAGANG FILIPINA where are you na ?    DALAGANG FILIPINA where are you na ?  Clk1Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:49 pm

I usually brows the internet this past few days and It happened so many times that I come across certain websites that would catch my attention and entire being. Specially those relating to women of the Philippines.

Many reasons are behind the notions different people write on their blogs and articles posted for the public to see. Some just read about it, heard it from others and some experienced it on their own.

My heart and soul is secretly being torned apart while reading each words and stories of different sites, and True when you search Philippines in search engines the topic of prostitution/ human trafficking would appear. What culd have been the cause and the problem leading to this modern day notion? confused

read more read more read more read more
Back to top Go down

khimmie

Pinoy Zone Newbie

Pinoy Zone Newbie

DALAGANG FILIPINA where are you na ?  100
Exp : 11

DALAGANG FILIPINA where are you na ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DALAGANG FILIPINA where are you na ?    DALAGANG FILIPINA where are you na ?  Clk1Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:10 pm

Rare species na ang mga dalagang filipina. Unless kung Probinsyana yung babae
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/eloadbuster

DALAGANG FILIPINA where are you na ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PINOY ZONE COMMUNITY ::  PINOYZONE CHAT LOUNGE :: GROUP TAMBAYAN-